Innovators are often looking for opportunities to pitch their products or services to government. The Pitch to Pilot Program aims to provide companies with a new and formalised avenue to pitch their innovative technologies and solutions to the NSW Government.
The program is a joint initiative led by the NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation with several partnering agencies. We are looking for solutions in the areas of:
•identity and security,
•artificial intelligence (AI), or
•machine learning (ML)
that can deliver improved efficiencies, better services and enhanced outcomes for NSW citizens.
Pitch to Pilot will:
• Provide a new and accessible avenue for companies to pitch their innovative technologies and solutions to government;
• Provide direct access to key decision makers within NSW Government;
• Provide the opportunity to secure a pilot and/or receive timely feedback on an innovative technology or solution (shortlisted applicants only);
• Assist agencies to identify innovative technologies and solutions; and
• Provide agencies with a new way to expedite procurement of innovative technologies and solutions.
Companies must have a developed solution to be eligible to participate in the Pitch to Pilot Program. Before applying, the product or service outlined in the proposal must have already been tested in the market with a customer and validated.
If you are in ideation phase or still developing your technology you will not be considered eligible for participation.
For information can be found here.