Do you have a new business idea based on GNSS? Do you aim to develop your idea into a commercial solution but have not started to implement it yet? Then the “Idea of the Year” is the right prize class for you!
EGNOS and Galileo are ready to use and market uptake is progressing fast. Yet there is still great potential for innovative solutions where location plays a key role in many market segments. Powered by GSA, the Galileo Masters 2019 “Idea of the Year” class is looking for breakthrough solutions that focus on using EGNSS and Galileo in any application field.
Take the opportunity to become the Galileo Masters “Idea of the Year” champion to promote your idea and gain access to a leading global business network, which can help you to implement your idea.
You are eligible for this prize class if your idea meets the following criteria:
- GNSS-related business idea
- Development status of your idea: you have not yet started to implement your idea
- Individuals (e.g. students, scientists, employees)
- Teams (from universities, research institutes, public institutions, companies)
- Universities, research institutes, public institutions, companies of all sizes
Terms and conditions
For complete details on the terms and conditions that govern the Galileo Masters Idea of the Year please refer to the website.