innovAGEING, Australia’s innovation network for aged services, has announced Australia’s first ever innovAGEING Challenge — a national aged services Hackathon, which will be supported by its Foundation Partners KPMG and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. The innovAGEING Challenge will consist of a curriculum component for up to 20 teams delivered online with KPMG at the end of May/early June, with 10 teams selected for an ideation session and Hackathon on 20 June and 21 June 2019.
The Hackathon is open to individuals who are:
- At least eighteen years old.
- Australian residents and in Australia.
- Who have formally registered via the provided registration platform.
Participation in the Challenge constitutes Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). The term “you” refers to you and team members registered, the “Participant”.
Employees, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, of Co-Host organisations and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfilment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Co-Hosts are not eligible to participate in the Challenge.
KPMG will support each team by making available staff to assist teams on innovation and technology related matters in KPMG’s sole discretion.
Terms and conditions
The innovAGEING Challenge ("Challenge") is the initiative and responsibility of innovAGEING, which is a program within Leading Age Services Australia and funded by the Australian Government. It is co-hosted by KPMG, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, and innovAGEING (Co-Hosts).
The Challenge is void where prohibited by law, and outside Australian jurisdiction.
By participating, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
There is no entry fee.
The Challenge, which ends at 7:30pm on 21st June 2019, is comprised of:
- An online curriculum component.
- An in-person ideation workshop in Sydney at 3:00pm (AEST) and ends at 5:00pm (AEST) on 20 June 2019.
- A Hackathon in Sydney at 8:00am (AEST) and ends at 7:30pm (AEST) on 21 June 2019. Registrations for the Challenge need to be completed by 29th May 2019 to be eligible to participate in the Challenge.